Irish Fairies Dancing On A Ribbon
Today is St. Patrick's Day, or Celtic Heritage Day if you approval, either way, there's magic in the air at the old unnatural art highland, magic of the Faerie variety!

Rowan Pixie magical amulet, for magical protection faerie style! Manageable in our Etsy Construction, bang communicate.

Lots of you munch seen my Celtic Tree Pixie series, four Fae spirits that excuse with the energies of four of the Celtic plants of the Ogham. I chose these four equally they keep the energies of the four kinds of magic that haunt kin rummage while conduct yourself spellwork, healing, prosperity, love, and protection. Dan and I munch through this series fashionable prints, mugs, totes and haunt other pretty items, and we had so greatly fun dancing in the fairy ring that I had forgotten my new thrust for the designs of these scrumptious tree fae spirits, I envisioned them as pendants that you might wear.

All four amulets in my fairy garden. Manageable in the Mickie Mueller Put up Etsy Construction, Report communicate

Winningly, a local gal who I love to see at Pagan Picnic every blind date, Tarnished, dropped me a specify on my Facebook page and requested that make somewhere your home fairies be turned fashionable mother of jewel amulets! It was a glaring "ah-ha" display, and I was really grateful that she reminded me, that was the new intend all along. So I impecunious out my new black and white sketches for the magical fae friends, darkened up the resentment and extensive in the colors to make equal the color pieces I formed. For that reason I scanned them and Dan and I printed them onto some of our mother of jewel amulets. I munch to say, the shimmery happen of the Close relative of Rock really looks impressive with the fairy art!

Oak Pixie amulet, to bring prosperity and magnificence, can you see how it shimmers? Manageable in our Etsy shop, bang communicate

These amulets each add up a silver bound ring, and view impressive on a satin line up or hole up thong of your senior. We mark the image using dye sublimation ink collect in our home and after that heat mangle it onto the happen of these further covered missiles, the iridescence is accomplished on this amulet can be seen tabled the art as well as the keep information making a stunning and powerful piece. Lid pieces swing attractively in incivility, color and defiant stare, freshly as Close relative Person intended. If you assume they view pretty in these pictures, they tendency surpass your upcoming while you see one in person!

Heather fairy, opens your axis to appeal love fashionable your life, heals a exploited axis, and awakens kindness. Manageable in our etsy shop, bang communicate

Do you know the magical properties of Close relative of Pearl? Close relative of Rock gets its name from the fact that it comes from a crust everyplace pearls can puff up. Its metaphysical properties add up healing, prosperity, belief, psychic point of view, powers of artistic quality, thrust and exhibition. Close relative of Rock is moreover maternal and has the adroitness to change pessimistic energy and can moreover be recycled to make sacred environments by way of your own energy avenue while scoured as jewelry. In growth, it's recycled in metaphysics to account household and antique reminiscences. All of these properties make it a very powerful trouble for creating magical amulets and classical for fairy magic!

They looked so pretty sitting amid the speedwell that's lavish in my garden collect now.

I conviction you employment seeing these pendants as greatly as we enjoyed making them.

Blessings,




This entry was posted on 10:39 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.