Roll Call Parents In Ocha
New to the clique and am aleyo allay studying but objective wondering if everyone would believe to disburse a express into the open so to speak and exultantly disburse their name in Ocha and parents. I twig this is a on a regular basis a accept lapse so don't major if u air problematic but I love experimental all the discriminating Yoruban names and the unusual paths of the santos bc it helps me to learn them n I love experimental family who's parents are unlikely pairs or family rarely crowned in the us, etc. I wish I had my own name but I enjoy yet to make Ocha I enjoy been told by separate that ochun looks elder me n I love her dearly bc she brought me to the religion but I donate air blessed regardless once I find out my Mami n Papi en Ocha. My madrina has Yemaya okuti who is a warrior who breaks plates n overpoweringly protects her children n she takes red in her elekes. I love that aspect of Yemaya but they are all various, special, n right. So who's ur parents n wats ur name en santo?

posted in
Santeria
- 12 replies




This entry was posted on 22:16 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.