Kemetic Gods
A long time ago studying futher popular the cast of Kemetic (Egyptian) spirituality I keep in check found that it is true to what I ahead of take as read and keep in check described in new posts! They are largely based on Symbolisms and observing how cast is - cast is the Gods and how they act.

An check out of this symbolism is the story of Shu, Nut and Geb: Nut and Geb were tirelessly love making and so one day their dawn Geb sperated them and lifted Nut up from Geb. Geb is the Homeland, Nut the Sky and Shu the air and storm along with them. From then on Geb lived in persistent sore spot for his lost love and so his mountains (phallus) reaches up to her reliably.

This symbolism is unobstructed in the world all in this area.

I keep in check now contracted to cause for myself to my matron Aset and so it seems I keep in check two sides of my path. I keep in check the witchcraft diverge, converted by wiccan practice, and in the same way an Egyptian diverge.

I am aiming to get to know the gods add sugar to now, and image out how to checking account the sabbats with them. I thought of a way to alliance the Solstices to their myths, but I am undecided whether or not this would be dutiful - I choice immobile celebrate the mount of the appointment (as it is very pertinent to my life) but choice in the same way try to celebrate on the egyptian days their festivals. This is how I "can" alliance the solstices:

At the summer solstice Set kills Ausar and despondency decends. In the autumn Ausar is reborn as the crops are (sown or harvested). At the winter solstice Heru defeats Set and the Daylight grows in his adaptation power...

This is in the same way very equivalent to the Wiccan argue of the holy Emperor and the Oak Emperor don't you think?


This entry was posted on 17:14 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.