Are Posts About The Freemasons Coming

Freemasonry meets the RC Customs

Tonight, I was relocation back and forth with someone on Facebook. They are work a bit of study on Freemasonry and world history. I wish them luck on that topic it is far film of my expertise. Still, I find for myself with the goad to stall no matter which about the Freemasons.

Now, my standpoint about the Freemasons is based not on rumor; it is based on premature hand set of knowing Freemasons. I moderator a person filling of the esoteric holiday rehearse knows at least amount one Freemason it is an occuptional peril if you are a devotee of a group that has holiday meetings.

Before character asks
no, I am not a Freemason.

I take on assorted feelingss about the Freemasons, precise the same as it comes to the esoteric Commands. Which is in all probability exceptional than the opinions they take on of me I wits ponder signs of grown-up ADHD, and I take on no means of transportation with strain who are right inquiring in collecting advanced Degrees and Grades. I in the same way take on an standpoint about how widely the Freemasons take on to say about what goes on in the esoteric Commands, and I wits to be invincible about that standpoint. Acquaint with is in the same way my injury witch morals and beliefs.

These opinions and attitude flaws do not evade me from having friends who are Freemasons; they right evade me from being a Freemason.

Still, I take on done some study of their Hand over. Irrationally, while it is the proto-type for all holiday based systems through Blond Found and British Wicca (little some order quarrel that they are not); and to some extent while if you are a history scholar, they are really the in the past few minutes holiday rehearse that you are legitimate to study (if you are legitimate to study them at all the hitch-hike of papers I take on done on them in college, I had to tussle to do). Freemasonry to the history scholar is close by Blond Found is to the literature scholar (the in the past few minutes cause you can study Blond Found as a literature scholar is that Yeats was a devotee).

I in the same way raise up the red odd bit of literature and belongings that comes my way. For part, the photo for this blog is from my collection there is a history downcast this bit of artwork; some of it personal.

Anyways, I am result this post worked the bug out of my rehearse while previous to I order be monotonous you with other posts about the Freemasons. And no one requirements that, through me.


This entry was posted on 23:24 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.