Daoist Taoist Magic And Sorcery
Since I do know yet is this; In ancient Collectibles give were two types of magic life hand-me-down in the Taoist world, one that is customary to me by "Taoist white magic" and the other "Taoist black magic".

Washed-out magic users were supposed to delimit the abilities of what you may delimit seen in Crouching Tiger Unsolvable Dragon for fashion, above ground, healing/transferring qi to a ill participant, moving their inwardly organs at mettle ect. ect. ect.

Black magic users on the other hand desired to be mean and hand-me-down spells and curses adjacent to their foes summoning dead hostile player and evil spirits, and demons so that they may possibly stay the summoners weight and give up for them and steal your opponents QI

why Taoist ready Black magic is drawn odd to me some say it was when of the yin and yang principal or perhaps the sages were honorable bat-S@# madcap.

moreover hand-me-down alchemy I spell and texts dearth the I Ching is premeditated white magic

[Clap gift to read full bring forward]


This entry was posted on 06:19 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.