What Is Wiccan And Should I Be Scared My Ex Pratices It
"Transaction BY STAFOMOSAKEZ": Such as IS "WICCAN" AND Indigence I BE Upset MY EX PRATICES IT?

i know wiccan is some class of religion that has everything to do with witchcraft stuff and doesn't matter what i don't know doesn't matter what really.. but my ex did that stuff and i didn't issue forth it but i'm kinda freaked she may well put some hex on my (dismally). daydream i'm a buddhist so i don't know that good bad stuff and she's told me she talked to dead nation daydream her other boyfriend and stuff (threatening as hell thats why i on the breadline up) but this actually sounded effective how she explained it and now i am kinda freaked..

Righteous ANSWER:


"Riposte by Jason A"

dude lock me up with her for real, ask her to add my real yahoo dj blazenum@yahoo.com

and yeah be restless

Present YOUR Riposte TO THIS Transaction BELOW!

No background posts.




This entry was posted on 08:18 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.