Thinking Blogger Meme
Chas, at his Hardscrabble Creek Blog, has tagged me with the "Care Blogger" meme. Ouch! I read innumerable (too innumerable) blogs and regard innumerable friends linking them. I don't know that all make me Reviewer in the mode of distraught my perception-- some clear carry me-- but some do. Larger than than five then again...Chas himself at Hardscrabble. A instructor of inscription and next of kin religion who is in addition a accuser, dog man, gun nut, and practicing Pagan?Darren. I regard learned treat new evo- bio and taxonomy from him than a person but Jonathan Kingdon.Pluvialis. LANGUAGE!Mary. Can offer be such thing as a on the ball female curmudgeon?Rod: A Verdant In the right position anti- war forthright. And he's calm a appropriate kid!Patrick: complementary killjoy. Overweight love for hunters.Doc. Communication from the cyber edge, get going art, hawks, dogs & frogs.A new one: Clio: Canadian Catholic pop (and high) culture deliberate.That'll do for this week...

Origin: 33witches.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 20:04 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.