Paganpages February Issue
In This Month's Issue:

An try out with Jubilant Priestess Regan

actor Erin Martinez

The Objects on Carnelian

The life of our Most up-to-date Dispatch on the Magick of Colors: Featuring Burgandy

As endlessly we are for all time looking for new knack. If you are curious in submitting some of your work send it to admin@paganpages.org

Don't fail to see to obstruct out our Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paganpagesorg

Monthly Horoscope

Aquarius 2010 Horoscope (20 Jan - 18 February)

Aquarians you essence see ripe trends not separate in earlier but within your work as well, but feel off on any new ventures until just the once the end of May 2010. Your Cognitive capabilities essence be on the height by way of the month of May. Your dynasty life essence be finished gratifying now than ever. So sit back and sitting room as good substance are on their way.

By: CelticMoon

Monthly Refinement

A new beginning awaits thee

A new beginning awaits me.

A extensively quiet too small to see.

Excluding the beyond quiet beckons me to recollect,

the time to fail to see is quiet in my view.

The in this area is weighed down with my work.

Among powers from with in, with out and all roughly speaking me,

I test to find the happiness long historical.

And may it find me

Of this I ask and I attraction,

all the powers that be.

Churn out me happiness, love and wellbeing.

So Mote It Be

Written By, Patty Miller

AKA: Darkwater

http://www.myspace.com/foxfire68


This entry was posted on 16:38 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.