Witchcraft Is Not A Religion
Possibly I'm the isolated resident who thinks about this type of thing, but I'm hopeful that I'm not.

I've noticed a lot of hurry saying that witchcraft is a religion, but that isn't true. Witchcraft is a craft, a practice, a sculpture, etc. Anyone from any religion can become a witch, even atheists can be witches. See? You don't even entreat a religion to be a witch!

I bright idea that a lot of hurry are interchanging the words "Wicca" and "Witchcraft" or no matter which as good as that. Specific hurry look to bright idea that all witches are Wiccan and all Wiccans are witches. That isn't true, either. Wicca IS a religion, and several practitioners use witchcraft, but not all. Natives two words are far from interchangeable.

Sundry rationalization some may mistake witchcraft for a religion influence be what a lot of us (witches) tack on the prerequisite "witch" when pliable our accounting relationship. For try out, when I'm asked about my religion/spirituality/path, etc., I uniquely say that I am and Free Pagan Witch. I do that what I'm not deficient of unique a witch, but each what witchcraft is integrated participating in my accounting practices.

Witchcraft is not a religion, but it can be integrated participating in accounting practices (anew, by somebody of any religion). Spells are purely ritualized prayers. It's a entreaty (wholly to a choice power/to choice powers, but sometimes in recent times to the energies of the space) for funding, such as for protection or healing. Simply, saying that your religion is witchcraft is as good as saying your religion is prayer. Neither are actually religions, but moreover are integrated participating in several religions and accounting practices.

Source: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 05:33 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.