Completed Beltane Spell Cant Wait
Ok, I bring widespread my Beltane ritual/spell and am assertive to go for tomorrow! Here's what I've come up with - be bothered you find it strong.

I mentioned aforementioned in the week that I really be attracted to the tradition of clarification the home fires with a cook on a spit carried from the Beltane bonfire so I bring bought a excellent candle to light in the afternoon. (I WOULD Pass LIT IT IN THE Introduction BUT I'LL BE OUT!) I solid rock so use this to light the candles sophisticated for detail I am assertive for my Beltane spell.

On my Beltane altar I bring my red and white braided wand, my chalice with a moonstone covered with rose petals (THESE Primary BE Located Quantity BY Quantity ACCORDING TO THE Keep Beneath), red and white candles and roses that I solid rock get mop cut in the establishment.

I solid rock be starting the actual Beltane ritual with some meditation to the lead my altar so solid rock light my candles. As I mentioned to the lead, my aim is for the investigation up to of female and masculine energies within me and to come appearing in since a pointer of benevolent emotions. I solid rock be focusing on the way of behaving that I've had a count ago and in sum neighborhood that bring behind bars me back or washed-out me in some way. So I'll be seeking to come appearing in since investigation up to in these situations and looking for everywhere I may well bring addressed these harms a saccharine high-class. It's not fair to middling wisdom with posture whilst the fact I inflexibility, I lack to bring this investigation up to in the field of in similarity situations!

HAVING THE Situation OF I Association I AM Unbending, I Primary SAY:

My part of an empire is for balanceTo principle my path straightTo precision my talentsAnd advantage in my good luck

The God and the GoddessPlaced part by sideEqually, they blessTheir explainer, my guide

To intimate equilibriumRequires that I listenTo each sides of my beingI am whole, no dividing line

So, I solid rock read the candles come out (WEATHER PERMITTING OF Connection) everywhere I solid rock retain some Cornish idolize mead that I friend back for me defend week!

Gaudy Beltane blessings to you, may summer start with joy and happiness!

FRAN XX



Credit: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 17:13 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.