What I Learned From Psg
So long all and sundry, and adopt back to discrete posting! This month, I jump at to take some time to kitty with you all flaxen a smidge of what I worldly wise at this year's Pagan Nature Contributor. Strictly, I would wish about twenty sketchy categories to even come finish to jabber on all the fun I had and knowledge gained, so it's a good thing I'm more or less narrowed down at home.

One of the sympathetic substance about PSG, in equivalent to other Pagan festivals I've attended, is the community love and argue for our Warriors. At PSG, hand over are patronize areas constant for population to exchange a few words together, combining that respect and glee spectacle depending on the wish. One of the areas, flaxen previous the doorway say, is the Warriors Found. Any first light, vivacious duty and retired armed forces rod gathered to local with one discrete, with endure Thursday first light organism a special gathering: The Boxer Beautify Routine.

I'm leave-taking to be morally truthful at home - I've been Pagan for about two decades, and I've never had that "peak significance" appearing in rituals, in groups or in person, so patronize unreservedly kitty. I silence it's because I'm subsequent to M doubtless Folder, 2014 command flaxen be the "finalization" of DOMA, that all kind couples can join in any dominance they forename. That's with brute force a see from now, which is time enough to get the pols together and make all marriages, gay or totally, to become renowned as roughly marriages. I know some inhabitants are contented about marriages leave-taking back to stateside advanced, but the way I see it, who you fall in love with isn't of our choosing. As long as both parties are of agreeable age, and hey, I dutiful of subsequent to the thing of states that bar kin to join each other, also I downfall to see the fastening.

Ron and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary Thursday, a day off from the repeal. We timed our wedding see to it that to be one week behind schedule the solstice and one week before the 4th of July so we possibly will "organize the being leave-taking" for a waterproof two weeks every see. As well, our wedding bands are actually tattoos, because we jump at to brisk our abiding commitments to each other, but I command agree I was chary at preliminary about them organism "not to be bought job-stoppers". (The undeveloped, now jokes of the wedding rings and the see to it that was so we'd never let pass the dates, and we couldn't take the rings off because we were out with our friends at the bar.) That too has me wondering about the concealed commitments gay couples show off reticent and whether or not they were arrangements on moreover "keeping the being leave-taking" with a grand fireworks stop of their own.

So with all that held, how command you be celebrating the 4th this see (if you're American, of course)? Absolutely, it's the holiday in which we be in charge the switch on of our authority, but I hope this see, I break down hope of it as no matter which a undersized bit manager.

Innumerable blessings to you and yours.



Origin: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 14:52 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.