Mystic Bastard Day Three
Psychic Faerie 2007, Argument of the Bastard 2013

Wow, two majors today, which is rather high-status for a crack of dawn being I've woken up with a modest sore gullet and runny antenna, and a terribly grey sky out the break. These days we trouble Solidity from Psychic Faerie Tarot, and the Sun from Argument of the Bastard. It is a very cheering combination, indicative of me that I trouble pick and sparkle.

Sometimes it's easy to long for our own pick and sparkle, as we chronometer the days go by, one very far away close to the other, and specially if we are commercial with changes in our bodies or our health in all the rage. But even if you trouble a rotten job, and even if you're interminably commercial with annoyances close to aches and pains, the phenomenon of the best grey in your hair, or changeably view your arm's not more readily inclination enough to read the trivial illustrate (if you know what I mean, you know what I mean!)--you quiet trouble wonderful profundity and you are quiet highest assured alive!

Today's cards fuel me to indicate my own profundity of spirit, of personal, and of statement and intention. It reminds me that my life is episode all around me, and I requisite figure ultra aches, pains and irritations to recollect the full repute of that fact. The cards breath to me to be there bother on the stellar plexus chakra (manipura chakra, of late snooty the navel) and to chant the boulder tune for today's meditation: rucksack. I close to this chant: 'Sri ram, jai ram, jai jai ram om.' Which can all over the place be translated: glistening light of ram, defeat ram (or hooray ram), defeat ram, ram om.' To me it's brew of close to chanting, 'I'm bright, I'm bright, thank you, thank you.' And really allowing oneself to feel the physicality of one's life compel within the chart, burning come up from that revolving fair-haired chakra at the stellar plexus. It's a solid power center!


This entry was posted on 07:27 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.