Health And Healing Cover
A green candle is appropriate for healing- inscribe persons name on it and annoint with healing oil.

light candle - look into flame - envision the person's face- and say:

I hold you in my heart
And wrap you in my love.
My circle of protection
Descends now from above.
And as I send this energy,
All pain shall disappear
And all disease shall dissipate
And shrivel up in fear.
The emptiness I now replace
With fresh vitality
So you may thrive upon the earth
In laughter, love and glee.
Brightest Blessings and Good Health, My Friend,
Encase you from now on.
I ask that they watch over you
And keep you well and strong.

Let the green candle burn all the way out.



Labels: gypsy wisdom  healing myth  conjure oils  healing recipes  crystal rods  eucalypus globulus labill  herbal witch  root doctors  mirror back  white magic fire  wicca supplies  witchcraft online  healing saludadores early  


This entry was posted on 13:45 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.