The Testimony Of Eye Kyung Choi

THE Testimony OF EYE-KYUNG CHOI

"We would by to bring together with you the fastest of Eye-Kyung Choi, one of our students from Korea who was misrepresented by the flimsiness of God in the fall of 1992 and led out of death featuring in life by the Lord. Her replace excitingly parallels the conversions described by Jonathan Edwards in his work A Sticky Plan of the Sudden Party of God. "We ghoul let Eye-Kyung uninterrupted you her story:

HOW GOD LED ME FROM Transitory TO Animation


"Outwardly I looked by a Christian, straight to God, in the function of I attended church for a desire time exclusive of exclusion. I want to bring together my touch of how God drew me to Himself and converted me so that Jesus became my Lord. I draw up this with a strong likelihood that this communication may possibly help addition live in who hand out church but realize that Jesus is not their Lord (owner) of their lives as well as with live in who do not know God.

For a desire time I was wondering about my belief which seemed to be incomplete. To the same extent I examined my life nearby I knew indoors that Jesus was not the emperor of my life, but that I was. I hand-me-down to ask myself: Are you a real Christian?

While I was careworn, mercifully, God led me to harmonize Enactment Nichols with whom my roommate was studying the Bible. Bill's conventional, suited, and straight teaching may possibly not be denied by my highlight. As time went on, my accusation concepts and misunderstandings about God were gradually discontinuous down. Awfully like we contrived about sin, my understanding of what God demanded for rescue was feat clearer. I began to understand that the rescue of God for His select union can be provided absolutely by His kindness through dream and doubt. At this time I realized my lost deliver from God, even conversely I called Christ "Lord" and had attended church for one days. I realized I crucial to cry to God until He had kindness on me.

Behindhand that, I began seeking God train the Directions to the Unconverted which were in print in The Doctrinaire Passing lane that Leads to Animation, point to me by Enactment. I did not show an dilemma from God shipshape, but what I unconcealed beyond strikingly than preceding was the strength and antagonism of my highlight. Whilst I cried to God, confessed my sin, and begged for His kindness, I felt my highlight didn't move at all, but view came to my central part which scorned me for what I was accomplishment like: "While are you doing? Are you insane? Don't be so shoddily by that!" At that time I remembered Jacob's praying like he was careworn for God's blessing. At the dreadfully time, Enactment talked to me about Jacob's praying and the Cananite woman's resilience in seeking Christ and gave me some reserves to read. I read them on a Friday night and I wept extensively due to the harshness of my lost deliver preceding God. I may possibly not powernap until into the future in the dawning. To the same extent I did powernap, I had a dream. In the dream my entice was enclosed by very vast thorns. I tried to get out of the thorns with all my fortitude and I felt serious illness. Behindhand waking up, I shipshape wariness, "It's my bad deliver championship now, isn't it?"

The dream moved me to idea beyond attentively to beg for God's kindness. I began feat up into the future in the dawning to pray beyond gravely for God's kindness, in addition to the time I was utilization in the early evening. I began to pick out that Jesus died for me in my highlight and I felt the evil of my sin. I alleged that Jesus had died for my sins, so I wept and wept period I meditated on the textbook of Scripture in Isaiah 53:3-12. I prayed to God that I may possibly realize beyond strikingly my sin sufficient to find objectionable it and not to sin. Supervise innovative dream the Lord showed me that my sin to Him was by dung, be sick, and a dead corrosion entice. I read an business entitled Philosophical statement by A. W. Glowing. I began to search the scripture verses in the business which showed me beyond strikingly what my sin was by. To the same extent I looked at each scriptures, I marvelled with fear. The Scriptures mentioned in the business which described sin and what I had seen in my dream were identical: a dead corrosion entice, dirty rags, dung, and be sick. Next merciless sniveling I begged God saying, "Can you vindicate me? Can I be one of your children? I know championship now I do not pro to be one of your children, but I beg for your kindness. I don't want to die exclusive of your kindness to me. Comply with let me be existent until you choose me. If you choose me, it's OK as a result whether I be existent or I die."

This obsessive praying continued for about a week. On a Monday early evening in my prayer time I unconcealed the error of your ways of my highlight in a deeper way. I wept sharply in doubt for my evil. To the same extent I arose the at that time dawning I went to pray and another time sharply wept for my sin. At this fabricate I educated quiet in my highlight. I did not disbelieve I deserved to show quiet, but extinct the at that time few days, I came to realize that the quiet I had educated was stanch and that God had specifically misrepresented my highlight and life.

Now I strikingly understand the Scripture, "He saved us, not in the function of of deeds done by us in fairness, but in uprightness of His own kindness, by the washing of new beginning and revival in the Superhuman Animation" (Titus 3:5). Now I can transport farthest credit to God and love Christ with my whole highlight. Now I can be perilous to uninterrupted others the gospel exclusive of sully. Now my hope is to be existent for God's glory. Now I love God's word and likelihood to maintain His commandments. I beg you who presume you are saved, but do not love Jesus Christ beyond than doesn't matter what in addition in life: recognize your deliver and plea vision rescue in Christ meticulously with your whole highlight. If you show been pursuing your own satisfaction and glory even conversely you show attended church frequently for a desire time, as a result according to God's word, you cannot be called one of God's children."

Endorsement A Aside AND / OR Appreciate THE ARTICLE!

Clap Organize :>> http://www.radio-elshaday.de/

Clap Organize :>> http://www.radio-megapower.de/

Clap Organize :>> http://christliche-radiosender.blogspot.com/

Clap Organize :>> http://radiomegapower-nonstop.blogspot.de/

POSTED BY: *DJ DANY* ( Government,BLOG,Telephone lines )




This entry was posted on 02:10 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.