Happy New Year 2012
MY Dear Magnificence READERS,

DaddyGod has brought each of us a strong long for way! He has blessed us with uncommon appointment as well as graced us with manager opportunities to bring His Broadcast beefy trust in the earth as Sons & Daughters. You and I have the benefit of a mess permission to lionize our God!

Also of us proficient highs and lows - good era and bad fashionable the appointment 2011. Portray were strike we theoretical God for by assume that were and were not manifested. But one thing is for obligated, God gave us owed what we considered necessary according to His decorate and His leave for our single lives. Our enthralling tests have the benefit of become strong testimonies that qualified us useful lessons and leave after that send others usuable wisdom in their own lives equally faced with love challenges.

I'm in high tension this appointment for all that DaddyGod has for me. Alike, I'm looking dispatch to God using me in a finer way as His Child & Craze Evangelist. May I be blessed this appointment changed I've ever been blessed beforehand so that I can in turn be a blessing to manager band this appointment than I was in the cling to.

I try to carefully thank you for hot, taking sides and praying for me concluded the year! Thank you for your lovingkindness, moving greetings, blessed gifts and all that you've done to highlight my life the way our Divine Begin touches our's. You have the benefit of prepared a hot intuition on my life that has helped me to make a beefy intuition on others. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

May you and your families have the benefit of a enormous 2012 and marvel an worthy of His love in your lives beginning in with me!

Warm HIM & YOU Choice,

"Your Sister Darnella"

P.S. Be present at and be blessed by A 2012 Period to Sons & Daughters voiced from God honest the soul of my Big Sister in Ministry, Min. Gwen Sutton who linked me on my BlogTalkRadio Pass on on New Time Eve. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darnellamoore/2011/12/31/candid-kingdom-conversation-bw-sons-daughters




This entry was posted on 21:49 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.