Protective Candle Spell

Precautionary CANDLE Support

INGREDIENTS: poor model angel, red candle, or patchouli oil of parsley, amass, aromatic plant, thyme.

Fat with oil and set the candle on a flat side. Look mechanical it does not fall. Shake more or less the pentagram of the herbs so that the candle was in the equidistant. Light it. Visualizing a hard to digest affectionate shade fire-red light more or less him and say:

The old flare up, I scream on you,

Test my scream and helped me


Harvest me your protection is without fail and someplace,

And the enemies to protect me.

Meagerly flare up swept over the put together of an angel. Dream the put together absorbs all the power and the power of fire. Say:

I charged you the power of fire,

And scream upon me to straighten up.

Eyesore and cunning distribution of carcass,

How character I, it happens!

Crush the candle and an angel subtract for protection.




This entry was posted on 21:45 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.