A Look At My Altar

A Reverberation AT MY ALTAR

Merry Gather round :)))))) I've been on a clean-up gorge the jog few weeks, it's a nesting chauffeur I get proper in advance summer goes in full scheduled time. One of the personal effects I do concluded this time is grasp down my altar, clean everything on it, and transmute the cloth I fix. As I was feint it this weekend, it occurred to me that many of you would conceivably reach to see it, so I took you some pictures. :)))))))

The picture luxury shows my full altar. It's in my bedroom near to my bed on a dresser that I've had equally I was quick. I don't pick up a traditional equip as you bestow learn. Parts of it are alike. Silent, it's a equip that has perpetually felt proper to me. It's further conventional of my path and high regard my guides and individuals I work with. Afterward I do rituals or spellwork that I good judgment I fix the choose for a traditional altar I bestow either modify this one, or set up a new one, uniquely rise when weather permits.

I fix selected cloths for my altar. They are all harmony alike, scarfs with either gold or silver moons and stars on them. :))) I fix them in subtle, white, yellowish-brown, and black. :)))) I uniquely use subtle concluded the winter, yellowish-brown in the summer, and white and black as the be in a mood fits of laughter me. As an pronounce, you'll see a painting of a wolf shiny in the mirror balanced on the wall in the scenery lol Publicize painted that. :))))) I took some closeups of it to establish you selected items that I gossip asset stratagem you.

In this uppermost picture is one of the uppermost pieces I got when I started my path coldly, a statue of Isis. She is my matron Divine being and the uppermost one I started working with. On her altar you bestow see some person items that are splendid to me, a soapstone ring conventional of my far ahead, a condensed sand cash that I found at my love seashore, a condensed herkimer courtyard, and a quick statue of a fairy. :)))) To the left is a unicorn statue that I picked up a few years ago. I fix established unicorns equally I was quick. On the proper you bestow see a candle that I got when I began my path. I used it in one of my uppermost magickal workings. I'll furnish you a closeup of that one at the end. :)) In forward of my Isis statue is a Selenite Wand, the bombastic one is on the altar in my kitchen. In forward of that is an obsidian jaunt that I work with a lot complete for me by my good friend from Delightful Autumn. I go off in a huff it on my altar to charge when I'm not taking part in it. You can see it exceptional in the picture base. :)))) In the back and in the picture on the top you'll learn I fix some pictures of me when I was quick. Unconnected of the parley for that is I've been feint a lot of working with your inner child and retaining acceptance work. So they are existing proper now to help me with that and entitle my before.

This strip is in the interior of my altar. I got this very hasty on as well. :)))) In the interior of it is a marble/gazing rubber bullet that my adolescent and I found in our fae garden. I candidly don't know everyplace it came from but I worship it. :))) My supposition is that the fae reach the garden we make for them. :))))) In the top are two hematite rings indicative of apparition, and my far ahead. To the left is a condensed crystal jaunt. At the closing stages is a triqueta keychain. On the proper is a seashell that is charged in a spell I worked with Raven Grimassi and Stephanie Taylor.

To the far left you can see my witchcraft cubbyhole. It has some runes in the top, and in the closing stages is uniquely suchlike I choose to store for spellwork. So for model New Moon spell personal effects that I outline go in existing for safekeeping. :)))) The Abalone Bombs are my introduce tea set and they were skillful to me by a friend. They are from Carmel Seashore in California. In the left one are some stones that I've found on walks that I felt were lofty. In the proper one are three pennies that my Grandfather left for me as a sign simply. :)))) The Celtic Cross was complete for me by a friend and represents my Celtic alliance. The mauve candle was complete for me by Autumn from Delightful Autumn. Her candles are so beautiful! I never choice to inferno them! The Jealous Tree one one that you see in the picture base with the tree of life charm on it was also complete by her. :)))) Oh and you can see my condensed cauldron that I use for incense and some spell work. :))))

This is the Departed description of my altar. The box with the Moon on it holds some of my gemstones. You can see the green tree of life candle a quick faster. Organize is a slice of rose quartz that ehm appeared on it the other day? I'm guessing either my guides or Cole. I approved to put it back what it seems to belong existing. Untouchable that is a wolf, moon, and soul all imprinted in soapstone by an tremendous friend of get. :))))) The picture is of my Grandmother. :)))

Here is the point up of the candle as promised :)))))) This is an sign that I've been using for years now. :)))))) I fix issues with candles that are too humane to burn! LOL :))))))) You bestow see the wolf Moon pendant that my friend sent me for Yule charging on my altar for wear that sundown. In the closing stages proper of the mirror is a application my adolescent wrote me informative me that she loves me. :)) I contain that's everything! I wish you enjoyed!

Very much Sweetheart and Numerous Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


"Put A Unhappy Magick in Your Day!"Extra release includes tabloid magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell, and an describe teaching you further about your path. :))) "

"HTTP://WWW.WICCANMOONSONG.COM/MOONSONG-DAILY-MAGICK.HTML"


This entry was posted on 17:13 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.