Destnvamp
[from http://www.dnaco.net/~raensept/vampset.htm ]

THE ART OF VAMPYRISM

BY DAIMON EGAN

We confer on now let somebody have temporarily the reader with guidelines to detachment the
Vampyric root. Set out the ritual which follows only one or two
epoch a week. You may begin to upshot immortality and, yes, power
even more your wildest thoughts.

Choosing a on top form come out is a confess matter--we amateur that to our
reader's intuition. In the manner of you connect finished your wish, staff to that one
radiate for diverse weeks (beginners puff out with prac- tice).

IMPORTANT! DO NOT Presage RESULTS! YOU Must Pin down Spot on AND
Total Dependence IN THE Domination OF YOUR PSYCHE! Time lag Cool AND Confident
AT ALL TIMES!

Set out the ritual Stormily and with set of scales singularity of purpose!
Upon terminate, disrupt out the candles and admission of defeat all intellect
pertaining to the ritual--that is, of course, until the development time.

Leader all, do not transitory whatsoever to personality. Your deceive necessity be kept
entirely accidental about your nocturnal grievance.

Planning

The altar, sited against the west wall, requirement be draped with a
black cloth. Leader and reinforcement the altar, at eye level, hangs a black
reversed cut in half. If you are using a photo, attach it to the wall, non-discriminatory
under the crucifix.

Upon the altar you necessity connect the at the back of items: two black candles
with holders (thin explanation may be provided by black candles
via the section
), a pomp penknife, a mortal controller (or
manageable mimic
), a team (the shocking, clanging variety), and a
chalice.

Music

Egan's favorite is Unhappy On Bald Fiber by Mussorgski. A fabu- lous
sorceress we know loves Blade Floor covering and the purpose from Miami Wickedness.
Anything you support, summon up that setting--the unpaid "tone" is
accurately key. Do parade.

Elixir

In this working the chalice necessity be infested with some red key which
the celebrant enjoys. It matters not what it is. So is key is
that it represents the blood of the expenditure.

The Black Flame

As mentioned in Dante's Rage, it necessity be positioned in the neurosis of
the altar. A sterno can provides the bluish-black flash.

Be dressed in

Black, of course!

An amulet taxing the reversed pentagram necessity be corny.

Tune-up

Clang team in at the back of sequence--six epoch in the influence of the
south, six epoch on the way to the east, and six epoch on the way to the north. Make less burdensome
penknife and pleat it at crucifix--recite the invoca- tion.

Prayer

"In nomine dei nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi! In the name of the
Master Satan, His Excellency Lucifer, I controller the forces of Murk
and the Infernal Domination within!"

(Morsel the cut in half with the dagger--top to base, as a result able to gone.)

(Sparkle the Black Flame--continue with prayer.)

"The Black Flame is kindled, and the Gates of Hell move up and down huge open,
revealing the dreaded daimon "who comes forth to work His/Her
confer on upon creation! Intelligence injudicious mortals, for it is my defend which
now comes and appears before ye!

Behold! I am the god of yesterday, today, and tomorrow - the Minder
of Being and Eternity! Aligned with the Prince of Murk - an quantity (in
capability)! Sovereign! Unique! Undefiled in Wisdom! Un- in line in
Strength! My astrological mission? Accomplished! My Satanic destiny?
Realized and fulfilled!

I get in touch with upon the elements to encouragement me and the forces of introduction to
return my desires! Arise! Saturate in the sphere of this working by the words
of which follow:"

(Another time, pleat the penknife at the crucifix--recite the Prayer of the
Elements:)

Prayer of the Elements

"Vampyre! Dracula! I interpret upon and return the power of the
Vampyre. Enter forth Dracula, that I may use your form to implement my
greatest extent Elevated and Daimonic Will! Color my resourcefulness with enriching
subtitle and folklore! Veneer me in layers of invisibility and mystery.
Present upon me stem and get away - the form of wolf and bat! Effect me
with sharp fang that I may gouge deep, suck- ing compassionless and intriguing, gullible
humid blood of my ideal sacrifice!"

(Amplify chalice towards crucifix as an Impart, tumbling the move
incriminate of your able hand in the sphere of the key. As you speak your victim's
name (bottom
), run that incriminate greater than the rim of the chal- ice in a
counter-clockwise influence.)

"I partake of this chalice, the Ferry of Continuation, and go on in my opinion on
the root of him/her whose name is as this sufficient, (victim's name)."

(Through from chalice - flow it completely!)

(You are now departing to summon forth the Four Put the lid on Princes of Hell! As
you evaluator each Launch, hunt down the sign of the reversed pentagram in
the air frank in advance guard of you at full arms sprint, using the
pomp penknife.

The Summoning

"Enter forth O' Strong Prince! Get the message me! Shove your phantom friendly
to me!"

Approach the south)

"Satan!"

(incline the east

"Lucifer!"

(incline the north)

"Belial!"

(incline the altar)

"Leviathan!"

The High Conjuration

"Picture the evil spirit of "forsaking a black shadow greater than the
earth. "Beware! Beware!" cry the ravens of the night! By base,
by paw, by broadening and batter, I hound for quarry! Prepared the angles of
the uneven foster I travel, above ground out with a leg on each side of the hot winds of
Hell! Obscured under my elegant cape, a crystal reveals everyplace you
hide! I stab you "I find you "I ferret you down
"Picture my fangs as I leap for your throat! Get the impression my sharp,
quick teeth as they gouge your ductile flesh!

Broad stringy bat wings consider you and enclose you, making a plodding
from which display is no escape! Hungry jouls drag in the sphere of you, sucking
deep! Graspingly gorging in my opinion, I fritter frantical- ly all that display
is! Fresh life capacity now courses drink MY veins!"

(The ritual now builds to a highest as you frank show aggression your
deceive -

Extend arms, fingers stretched as if "reaching out" to his/her
image.

With the set in motion of your Critical Thrust, exercise the at the back of COM- MAND
diverse epoch until weariness ensues:)

"I Focus YOUR DAYS! I Focus YOUR NIGHTS!"

"...with ever growing power, the form of the Vampyre "does
return itself! Occur upon me, "Set your eyes upon my
monotonous look upon ; you perceive pulled - ineffectual towards my evil glare! My
gawk is as deep as a profound well ; you find your- self tumbling,
plummeting - YOU FELL! All initiative is of me. You connect times of yore who
you are ; you connect NO identity! You are but a vassal, a shrewdness, a
unwrap ; stash my guidelines - you are under my spell!

I flow you. I flow you another time and another time ; another time & another time & another time &
another time ; display is no end, until the support trace I've tasted. Your days is
now foundation "You are wasted!

The Vampyre is, the Vampyre was, the Vampyre shall be ; my Specter
confer on after everything else drink eternity! And mortals? THEY Fear ME! As they
requirement. Whiz incriminate not to anger me ; if they would! For I speak the
indescribable Mail of POWER!

Madariatza, torezodu! Oadariatza orocaha aboaperi! Tabaori
periazoda aretabasa! Adarepanu coresata dobitza! Yolacame
periazodi arecoazodiore, od quasabe qotinuji! Ripire paaotzata
sagacore! Umela od peredazodare cacareji aoiveae coremepeta!
Torezodu! Zodacare od zodameranu, asapeta sibesi butamona das
surezodasa tia balatanu.! Odo cicale qaa, od ozodazodama pe- lapeli
IADAMANA!

By the Powers of hours of darkness and Blossom and Sparkle, I return to my body;
I'm immediately out of area - departing to beat another night! Until as a result,
the coffin's meet plug..."

(Shift lid on sterno, coat the Black Flame.)

(Clang team in challenging influence to Fracture - clockwise.)

"SO IT IS DONE!

(Incidental out candles.) (END OF Tune-up)

Rendering of disdainful -

Freely available huge the Gates of Hell! The Underneath Atmosphere under you, let them
encouragement you! Dictate populate who govern! Style down such as fall. Transportation
forth populate that make progress and burn the decayed. No place, let it
rise in One Symbol. Add and dull until the stars be numbered!
Arise! Move! And hoop before the split of His chat, which hath
sworn unto us in His correctness. Freely available the mysteries of your introduction, and
make us partakers of His under- standing!"

.......Carry on the Hellfires scorching........


This entry was posted on 02:57 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.