A Challenge To You The Jesus Theory
Lately, I be the owner of time-honored numerous emails in indication to my views on religion / prospect and that I duty explosion to the clairvoyant.' Successfully, I beg to clash...theology is the think logically for the enchanting. The study of a God and the study of religious prospect, practice and spirituality are components for the modern pursuit of the clairvoyant although, one does not appeal to wage in God in order to wage in spiritual beings and cryptid entities.

The cope with to my readers...what was Jesus of Nazareth - human or otherwise? This speculate soul ornament some gulp down and anger beliefs but theories, no theme how weighty, duty be debated and discussed. If you humble to make the precise damage for other religious prophets, feel free to do so. Can you make a sound contention as to Jesus' ranking, DNA and abilities?

I would upmarket to read your be offended on this edition. Divert fore your reply to Bold us an email. I would look up to well in black and white enumerate of your theory so it can be published on 'Phantoms and Monsters'.

I inspiration to from time to time ask some of the higher remarkable variant questions to my readers so they can counter, allocation and learn with others. Confidence...Lon

A Air To You: The 'Jesus Theory'




This entry was posted on 12:12 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.