More Magical Jars Available On Etsy
Be a sign of of the magic you can do with these jars. Altered item that I was prize photos of were a new butch of contemptible cork jars that my other half hand-throws on the potter's move smoothly. Intimately, I use these types of jars to store incense and for spirit bottles. I know that one of the heavy pagans uses them for magical oils.Now, I want this photo--my other half doesn't. It was an experiment. One of the difficulties that I grip prize photos of her pottery is that the shell is so distant, and on occasion the camera I am using has a rowdy time video recording the true color of the shell. So in this photo, I was experimenting to see if a white register would help. My other half disapproves of the picture to the same extent I second hand withered paper. *sigh*These corked herb jars are all-around on her Etsy--Celtic Crux Gems and Ceramic page for 18 (American) all.

Source: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on 01:32 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.