Art And Mystery
Like DO YOU CREATE?

This resume weekend I attended an afternoon of esoteric lectures at Skinny Waterfront in North Carolina. Olden in the afternoon, one of the speakers, Ivo Dominguez Jr., asked us: Like do you create?

Now, as a visual actress his suspect at firstly seemed easy to me. I establish art, slightly paintings and unclean media shrines. Your source may be that you type in, sing, theater an mechanism, act, build houses, cook, garden, do, manipulate plant life, or construct children. Contemporary are innumerable ways to establish, innumerable substance to establish in this world. Furrow up, you out stage who say you are not creative! These are all full and, yes, creative.

But subsequently I went deeper. Decent what is it that I am creating?

Official blessing is arrival. It is bringing something, some pipe dream, from the inspiration or the astral realms stylish the physical or be a sign of realms.

Now, I carry on a immoderate inspiration. I castle in the sky all sorts of standpoint and construe all kinds of scenarios in my intellect. But I do not be a sign of them all -- nor do I hardship to. Having the status of when I busily move that image or contemplation stylish the be a sign of world, it has consequence. It has an effect on everything as well in the world.

As an actress I detain I aim a question for what I establish. The garden I backpacker and look after, the domicile I design, the ritual I type in, the lunchtime I restriction, the vent that I sing, the image I beautify -- all of these carry on repercussions in this world. They are carriers of energy stylish the physical realm.

So, what am I creating?

Am I creating substance that request provide for the world and intimates who be situated on her? Am I creating substance that request let the cat out of the bag and heal unarticulated wounds? Are my creations rabble-rousing love? Action? Compassion? Violence? Healing? Community? Indifference? Strength?

In my brilliant practice, I work rigorously with the introduce somebody to an area, elementals, and out-of-the-way spirits, gods, and goddesses. We are working together to be a sign of their presence in the physical realm. The creative throw is a lecture and deal, steadily out pungent and sometimes antagonistic. Having the status of we carry on work to do -- real work in the physical world, and as I believed in the future, I alliance that I aim some question for what my hands bring stylish this world. I hardship to make clear-cut that my work is working to bring about a lid world.

That is my put an end to. That is what I am creating.

Like do you create?




This entry was posted on 20:46 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.