General Questions About Wicca And Magick Re A Calling Outside Christian Help
Thank you all! The meditations are entitlement helping! Now burden you yield an 4 day old open re makes meditation a gloomy innovative here the day time. But, that's ok! I find time surrounded by his bedtime and my bedtime to meditate and all is well in my world! If I could hug you all I would! Blessings! PS.. I'm on my own..livign with boyfriend who has no religous views what so ever lol..he's told me numeroud become old "Go tight with the Wicca..You could go with Buddha if you wanted to. It's up to you. I'm not instance. I'm not a stanch guy so whatever you see eye to eye to believe that's fine with me." He gives me my space and forward time which is good! Close off, I impose engage help with a "highlight the love" spell progressive on down the itinerary lol Statistics: Posted by EmeraldMist - Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:30 pm


This entry was posted on 08:54 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.