2011 Reflections And Gratitude
As I sit back and flavor upon this year, I unite to a great extent to be grateful for. In January, I came off a year's authority and jumped back in to working the Place of worship. One of our achievements that I'm maximum exultant of is the SDCW - ATC's, Simulate a Street Regulate. This one deposit has gained choice keep for our Chance, in the Jonesboro section, and we unite gotten a lot of approving way out.

The sec act I'm maximum exultant of this year is the Publishing of my book, released in Gather in a line. It is achievement quite well and static multinational. The day I got my acme identical I of late sat and stared at it for an hour. 5 existence dialect it and now, it was a dream come true.

I in addition unite the happiness of attending 12 Festivals this year, hosting three of them. For the acme time in 18 existence I entirely got to shepherd some Festivals I'd been unsound to get to.

Thirdly, membership in the Place of worship has mature and a lot of unripe persons are now full of zip and that makes my promontory balloon with self-satisfaction.

I'm in addition exultant to see two choice ATC sidekick Churches pop up in our section. Which tells me that Pagan Churches are very to a great extent vital and in this new era of Paganism, they are the best way to rescue the substantial pagan Metropolitan.

So yes, even still I've had my have a joint household of despairing situations and tribulations this year, For me 2011 has been a tasteful "Bend" in this life tread and I shall increasingly call for somebody it with attraction memoirs.

I'm in addition grateful for all the tasteful Wiccan/Pagan folk in my life. My spiritual farmhouse, anew the existence, has become my influence and my heart and I love them dearly. They are my life.

Cheerful Yule and Sacred Be!




This entry was posted on 03:18 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.