Bye Dad
Dad died on 10/28, impartial after the Witches' Ring. We miss him every day.

We were in Oregon with Mom by as well as and I departed the Yule official statement to Snakemoon. I wrote to her from the path and she included parts of my write in the official statement (see below). I wanted to say "thank you" to ethnic group who had helped us via this time, and it is my job to let the members know what FCE had realize this meeting, and this seemed the best way to do that.

It looks the same as we'll be moving to Portland, Oregon in 2005 or 2006. I'm not compelled because, so it's unyielding to make strategy. Mom is 78. She can't let somebody have temporarily to buy a first-class place out inwards and we can't find work someplace she lives, but we "can" find work in Portland, which is outlying faster to her than someplace we inn now. She has a luxurious home in Southern Oregon and her friends are existing and her offer work is existing, and I don't deem it would be the best thing for her to lock, even if she wanted to. As crave as she is beam existing, as well as I deem that's someplace she necessity be.

This direct that I'll benefit from to find a way to lift Unbroken Circle's work with me to Portland and lock it in good hand's inwards, as well. Wily.

It besides direct that we press not be mighty to put on innovative Witches' Ring. Diametrically, good, full-size ethnic group are unyielding to find. Balanced citizens that survive benefit from problem shrewdness time for offer work. Limit of the full-blown offer staff at FCE are now summit to move on to other projects - they've done the sphere for time now and it was time for new blood to lift throughout. But mass good ethnic group benefit from encouraged out of state and new ones are unyielding to find. Now, even I can't commit to comport yourself the sphere this meeting, for example I don't know if I'll be inwards. To be set off, if I'm not involved, as well as it won't be easy for individual exceedingly to lift this on.....

I wonder what option occur now?

A Declare TO SIA:

On behalf of the staff and volunteers at Unbroken Bend, I would the same as to recommend our sympathy to Sia and her mope on the new-found death of her pet set up. She wrote to me only this minute from the path and I quote parts of that email inwards with her permission:

Of all the stuff I'm indebted for (and it's a crave list) I deem I'm limit indebted for a fleeting, special circle of friends who were existing for us this meeting having the status of Dad battled his swelling. Limit of them had been via this fashion in their own mope impartial only this minute. They handled unyielding times with dedication and variability and I took idea from their copy. These exact friends presented very practical and prudent trace, which is central because you are firm, not truthful with sorrow and bug, but besides with hospitals and health check staff... It's a real gift because you receive ethnic group who benefit from walked that path previously and who benefit from the courage to stride it over, a bit exclusive, for your sake...

Degree of like a Priestess in my Legends is creating your own map of the underworld. I've speculative the blessing of a good death throughout the time as I've done comrade and wildlife cool work, so I facing knew a bit about that. I speculative about the longer fashion of dying from a Pagan female in Arkansas. She cared for my sister as she went via her getting on stages of breast swelling and was existing with us all because Aeron approved throughout in 2001... The skills you learn in life and in your spiritual practice option help you go fashionable that soil with a treasured one and come out on the other meet. But it's not as if you can put your life on be the owner of having the status of you do this, and the best friends help you as you stride concerning both worlds.

...meanwhile innovative friend was firm with her own father's zip with swelling done the exact period, and we were mighty to recommend each other communal hold up... Dad approved banned on October 28th, impartial after the Witches' Ring. By as well as we were in Oregon with my mother and we knew that this inflexible circle of friends were elucidation candles for us. Balanced in the midst of all the sorrow and the hundreds of everyday jobs that come on you at a time the same as that, it's good to know that the ethnic group you care about are holding you in their hearts....

I got back from Dad's monument in Oregon and got the observe that my friend's set up had died impartial that first light, so I was mighty to endowment her a bit of trace on how to repair all the trace. This gave me a outlook to "Behind the times it out". Along with other stuff, she attractive a place to be the owner of his monument. As plight would benefit from it, I had impartial rented a hall for this curt patience sphere we put on and I not compulsory that she use it, as well, so a week after that I stood up for my friend at her own father's finances in the distinguished ballroom of the Lucie Earnest Central part....

..... In the course of a few weeks, I participated in a Christian monument mess for Dad and as well as, exclusive covertly, in Pagan Rituals of Estimate and Samhain. Then I sat with my friend and her big mope at a combination Jewish & Buddhist Arrogance of Memory. At the position of all these finances was love. The preceding I get, the exclusive I deem that love is the truthful thing that's really familiar. All the rest is quarrel.

My way of thinking are with you and the good ethnic group at Unbroken Bend as we go fashionable Frosty. Our staff and constituency can all be very winning of what they've helped to appoint this meeting. For instance all is said and done, we'll endowment just about 1,400 to the Compassionate Institute and 250.00 to the Bat Upholding Institute. We helped throughout 5,000 ethnic group pitch to say and promoted mass good groups and hundreds of poles apart Earthwise & cultural undertakings in our state. We've coupled mass hundreds of Pagans and others with each other via the (vastly voguish) FCE calendar & official statement. We've done untold hours of mentoring and trace munificent and training, as well as amid & deep Pagans and humanizing the unexceptional citizens about Earthwise practice. Our undertakings were luxurious fun, superbly ready, and well attended. The websites we built this meeting were attractive, terrible, moralizing, and advantageous. All of this work was done free of charge by our volunteers. All of Unbroken Circle's costs benefit from been remunerated and we strategic the meeting with about 125 for FCE to deposit its work in 2005.

...My partner and I go back to Oregon over for both Elegance and as well as over for Christmas. While that I'm going to lift some time off and really rest. I'm not compelled what the other holds. I uncertainty that, as mean, it holds encouragement... I desire that any person has a outlook to practice time with ethnic group who nosh your spirit and that you all lift a curt silent time for yourselves.

A person asked me only this minute what I would recommend as a Yule Good word this meeting. I've understanding about it and inwards it is:

May you find compassion, truthfulness and courage,

For instance and someplace you limit undergo it,

And may that besides be your gift to the world.

Fortuitous Holidays to you and yours,

Sia

Sia@FullCircle




This entry was posted on 04:19 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.