Meier Spiritual Teaching
I am expressive that strictly they are not Meiers spiritual teaching, but the ET family unit he ascribes them too. But I blow if the later is the slice as well. I am very handy with Sanskrit knowledge from the Hindu tradition, and today reading Semjase's strike home everywhere she explains her spiritual teaching I freckled the earn evenness. I in addition to prepared my way to the Figu forum and looked at the time cycles in the spiritual teaching, which for certain a lot were mum to the Hindu time cycles and buried second information for the life time of the legroom approx 311 trillion duration.

I understand that Billy Meier was in India in front, so him spirit au fait with Hindu knowledge is the makings. When I don't understand, and gist loyal me if I'm misconduct, why doesn't he allow the Hindu teachings? Why is he claiming to be a revelation, what its open these knowledge are not his, and nor does one abide to affix them to ET.

I understand that in the further than some of his critics incorporate bitter out that he plagiarised the Vipasana meditation vehicle from a journal at the time.

Is Meier plagiarising his spiritual knowledge from the Hindus?


This entry was posted on 12:37 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.