Candles And Lost Loves
Candles and Disregarded LovesHidden lower than a silver outlet

Rings festooned every whitehead of her heartthe spark in her eye ignited His heart

Disregarded Possessions lay upon a velvet clothnow abandonedthey belong to no one

For instance Candles are litthey streak like rosesthey sound and blush The stage opens my spiritI be there...and I illustration I take hostage a noble to the side....

"that her lost love... is the key to her silver wings"

so I took pen and inkand wrote it all downI prayed and asked to display himself now

but he did not answerand she not here awayAnd I am leftwith tremendous poems candles and amber hellhole

Gathering place of a Wizardess


This photo series:A vintage framed satin picturethat second hand to drape in my parents homeI second hand to view at it as a childand contemplate about these two souls!I wondered who they were..and similarly wondered if I'd fall in love one day too..

I love to set a hunt on fire..Candle blush.....a part of every wizardess's day!Yes even in pastel...it is delicate in photographs.romance...butterfly wings..evil jewels..velvet and satin and a bit of mystery!A corner of magic in a snub thorough each day igintes the wings to gambol acceptably abit mega.Everyone wishes to gambol

Wishing you all a corner of magic in your day


even a line or two of silly-go-nowhere- poetrychildhood memoriesand resources that sultry the Gathering place and spirit with mystery

Accept a Stimulating Week ahead!

Thankyou for ALL you extreme annotations...and new backup..kisses and hugs and sparklesVictoria~


This entry was posted on 05:19 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.