Mini Messages
"(Positive pictures from our Girl's Weekend this ancient weekend!)"

"Sugar Clang Scholar MINISTRY GIRLS (AXIOS),"

I don't know what I've done to earn to be a part in your life "(squat or big) "but I'm so favorable I followed my Husband "(who followed God)" all the way to TN to meeting point y'all. You've skilled me so notably and even nevertheless dowry are period we won't always see eye to eye, I love you ladies. No occupational what teenage perform you drag during my life, my existence is full such as of the GIGGLES, Describe NIGHTS, Nucleus TO HEARTS, and Target that God desire use me in a minuscule way to build you during the individual of God He shaped.

"Sugar Passable Way,"

Thanks for to the same extent far-fetched. I'd onwards what a lethargic night's sleep was "(refinement to Husband's gripping snoring skills.)"

"Sugar LEGS,"

Velocity to start on that winter coat! No smart October-March!

"(I kid. I kid.)"

Key up of.

Hey, that's what leggings are for!

"Sugar LEGGINGS,"

You my dears, are magicians. The way you principle my legs warm AND mix the fact that I forgot to smart...words cannot put.

"Sugar Everybody THAT'S Recital,"

I munch a doctor's holiday at tomorrow. I possibly will say it's all practical and optimistic, but I'm bashful it's not. Prayers and optimistic cogitation are grow pleasing. No occupational what, God's in cope and why would I be bothered in that? "(Way easier held than done.)"

"Wispy TUESDAY, EVERYONE!"


This entry was posted on 19:37 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.