Healing Powers Cover
Healing powers within my bones
Be strong and firm, like earthly stones.

Healing powers within my breath
Without your winds, comes certain death.

Healing powers, oh spark of life
Keep me trying, through darkest strife.

Healing powers, flow through my veins
Please wash away this struggle with pain.

Dear Lady of the healing powers
Be with me, help me to be one with you.

Dear Lord of the healing powers
Be with me, help me to be one with you.


Labels: dandelion taraxacum  dandelion officinale  folk medicine healing  healing teas  moon loss  carrier some  descriptions oils some  healing banishing  money magic  death afterlife japanese  evil witchcraft  pagan calendar  satanic satanic bible  


This entry was posted on 21:42 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.